Hi, I’m Carrie! Some of my best memories involve family, friends and food. So I figured why not post some great things to help other people make some great memories! This is the post that started me on a journey through self acceptance and blogging June of 2015! On this blog I love to post new recipes and things I make, stuff that I’m up to either with my family/friends or around my city, and to show off my super rad skill of forgetfulness (meaning that I will probably forget to update posts or post as frequently as I should…sorry!) I hope you enjoy this blog and will leave me any comments, concerns, or info about posts you’d like to see!!
Here are some questions to get to know me 🙂
- Do you have any pets? I have my sweet pupperoni Henry-Edda Irene. She lives in Rockford with my mom but she is still my sweet sugar baby ❤
- What time do you wake up in the morning? I tend to wake up and get ready for my day around 8ish but sometimes I wake up earlier when my S.O. leave for the day around 7 or 7:30
- What is your ringtone ? Currently my ringtone is ‘Work Hard or Die Trying Girl’ from Bob’s Burgers
- Have you ever been to a different country? I have been to Italy twice and had a layover in Spain but that doesn’t really count
- Where do you buy your groceries? I seem to buy my groceries all over but am trying to spend less and shop at Aldi more!
- How many siblings do you have? I have a younger brother (21) and an older half sister (35)
- What is your perfect pizza ? Bacon, garlic, extra cheese, pepperoni, green peppers, onions, and olives (either black or green) on a medium thick crust and a little over cooked but not burnt.
- How old are you? 25
- Where do you currently live? Madison, Wisconsin
- Favorite Place? So far I have two places that I hold dear to my heart first would be Orvieto, Italy and second is Galena, Illinois
- Places I go when I need inspiration: Pinterest, Kitchn, and Give Me Some Oven
- Most prized possessions: My family, friends, and dog!
- Most prized material possession: My Kitchen Aide, my laptop, and my netflix account
- Dislike: Litter bugs, mushrooms, and having to constantly charge electronics!
- If you walked into my house right now you would immediately know: It’s Halloweeny all year round